Weekly Report 10/13-10/19
21 Oct 2013
- Team meeting with good discussions and thoughts
- Completed usability requests (Thanks DUDE!)
- Discussions with various people regarding my thesis and some ideas
- Was able to find an answer to one of the problems I was having with my thesis
- Swam 4 times and swam my fastest 50m so far! (35 seconds)
- Big picture discussions about web services, API keys, improving the API
- Completed and demoed my project for Comp595.
- Began the path to more focused test driven development in our latest sprint planning
- Planning Poker at the sprint planning
Areas for Improvement:
- More efficient planning
- Prioritization and organization
- Hard work does not go unnoticed (I hope!)
- Made some big decisions over the weekend testing my ability to be more decisive and I think I'm doing well.