Weekly Report 9/15-9/21
22 Sep 2013
My boss emails out a weekly report of all his activities every week and I thoroughly enjoy them. I'd thought I'd start writing them myself to help reflect.
Areas for Improvement:
- Completed notifications for RP
- Started working on a small email wrapper class for RP
- Progress on my thesis
- Completed section on Phoenix database's layer.
- Completed section on the Neo4J equivalent of EAS's database.
- Swam 4 times this past week!
- Completed and submitted Comp429's Project 1 - Yak
- Completed, submitted, and demoed Comp595's Project 2 - Sensor Information
- Discussions with coworkers
- Compilers, Interpreters, JIT compilers
- Pointers/Arrays and Buffers
- Re-entrant functions
- Man pages
- RP pre-meeting and role reviews
- Revised/updated my resume
- Got RP running on saga28
- Will be helping out with my friend's robotics team at his old high school, Team4Element!
- Completed 2 Project Euler problems in Python!
- Communicating efficiently
- Saga28 server maintenance
- Messed up existing SSL configuration when updating Apache :/
- Need to get back on my scheduled 1-on-1s
- Have to get back to updating my blog
- Organization, scheduling, and Agile
- Lost touch of the Agile approach since I've moved back to RP.
- Thesis proof-reading and progress updates with my thesis committee.
- Wasn't so active on IRC this past week.
- Team Building
- Team4Element - Need to learn the kids and how I can help
- Family - Need to figure out how to help out here as well
- Python-Eve Neo4J driver
- Reviewed what I could do to possibly develop a Neo4J driver for the Eve framework built on top of Flask.